- Summer 2018: O, Sweet Summer: An Ode to Chicago Love I can tell you one thing: falling in love—and in our beloved city—is worth the gamble.
- Summer 2019: Chicago Wilderness I can tell you where to find the first wild turkey seen in the city in decades
- Summer 2019: Have You Seen A Kirtland’s Warbler? Birdwatching in Chicago "Birding has transformed the most quotidian of tasks…into an opportunity to see a bird.”
- Summer 2019: Chicago is not a good place to fall into the river Let's go down to the river and pretend…
- Summer 2019: Urban Odyssey, Communing in Chicago's Japanese Garden I dutifully sit on a rock, waiting to feel awed, inspired.
- Summer 2019: Urban Ecology—Falcons, Coyotes and How to Re-Wild Downtown Chicago “When my children were little I used to marvel that everything I wanted to teach them about nature, I could teach them right in the city…”